Thursday, April 9, 2009

So some might think I am just a big Dreamer, floating from one thing to the next . . .

But in truth, I actually do have real dreams and goals and I am accomplishing them. I feel I have come a long way in the past few years. I have taken a break from school leaving SUU in my senior year but it has turned out for the best. I do credit all my blessings to my Father in heaven who has blessed my in tremendous ways. Especially by helping my Dad find me a job and telling me to move to the Valley (against my wishes at the time).

I feel like it might be good thing to write down my story, so it might help others and help me have closure, really count my blessings, and move to another stage in my life. I might do this in many posts. I hope from this many can see that we all have a time where we have to grow, and from that are weaknesses can become our strengths.

I guess I will start with how I came here to move to the Provo Valley. . . .

No comments: